The firm has evolved over many years and can be traced back to 1939 with various partnership changes. These changes are predominantly due to partners retiring.
- 1939 - The partnership of Len Plimmer, Dudley Spring and John Reece was established.
- 1947 - Les Pritchard joined the partnership as a junior. The partnership now also included Frank Goddard.
- 1956 - Les Pritchard became a partner.
- 1965 - Frank Goddard retired and David Clayton joined the firm as a partner.
- Derek Dilks joined the firm Spring and Pritchard. Upon the retirement of Dudley Spring, the partnership became Pritchard, Dilks and Associates.
- 1985 - Mike Curd joined the firm.
- 1989 - The practice was amalgamated with Bruce Dilks and once again became a three partner practice. This practice operated from the landmark building on the corner of Grey Street and Victoria Avenue.
- 1990 - Les Pritchard retired. Mike Curd became a partner.
- 1994 - Stuart Earle starts work at Pritchard Dilks & Associates.
- 2000 - On 31 May, the partners separated their individual client bases with the outcome being M R CURD LTD.
- 2001 - The practice relocated to the Northcote Office Park Complex.
- 2009 - Relocated premises to 306a Broadway Avenue, Terrace End.
- 2012 - Stuart Earle becomes a co-director.
- 2015 - Company changes name to Broadway Accounting Solutions Limited.